The DMC FUND
DMC FUND is an investment Fund registered in Luxembourg since 1998* . In addition to a strong performance record, DMC FUND offers private and institutional investors
*From 1998 to 2006, DYNAMIC FLOORING FUND
- the opportunity to benefit from the upside potential of major bond and equity markets through its DYNAMIC FLOORING family
- the performance potential of a diversified multi-asset portfolio through its HERENS QUALITY family
- access to the international "High-Yield" bond markets with a very large diversification by taking into account the entire universe through its CORPORATE BONDS family
DYNAMIC ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY (Luxembourg) SA*, founded in 1998, is the DMC FUND Management Company. It is governed by Chapter 15 of the Investment Fund Act of December 2010 and has been part of the European passport system since 2004. Under this system, it is free to locate its business and provide services in any of the Member States of the European Union. It received UCITS V approval from the Luxembourg Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in 2016, www.cssf.lu.
* From 1998 to 2006, DYNAMIC FLOORING FUND COMPANY (Luxembourg) SA.
Distribution in Switzerland
The Luxembourg domiciled DMC FUND has been approved by FINMA (Swiss Financial Markets Supervisory Authority) for distribution in Switzerland as a foreign collective investment scheme that fulfills the conditions of the EC Directive 2009/65/CE, as amended by the Directive 2014/91/UE (UCITS V Directive). The Fund's representative in Switzerland is Banque Profil de Gestion SA, www.bpdg.ch .
Acknowledged expertise in dynamic risk management
For 25 years, the Dynagest Asset Management division of Banque Profil de Gestion in Geneva has built its approach around systematic risk control. Today, through global balanced mandates, it implements various quantitative management techniques that enable it to meet the specific needs of institutional clients. In particular, it is recognised both in Switzerland and abroad as a centre of expertise in exchange rate management and portfolio insurance. In 2008, it expanded its core business activities to include quantitative bond management.
Its proven experience as an institutional asset manager is founded on a team of around fifteen experts, most of whom have postgraduate qualifications or have undergone professional training.
Banque Profil de Gestion has been the representative and distributor of the DMC FUND in Switzerland since 2018.
Key features of DMC FUND
- strong historical performance
- flexibility of an umbrella fund structure to optimise differentiated risk-return profiles
- security, transparency and accessibility associated with a recognised European domiciles fund
- ability, over time, to match clients' objectives with expected performance
- flexible, innovative families of subfunds tailored to clients' needs
- underlying liquid assets offering daily or weekly liquidity (depending on the family)
Financial data coverage
All information provided on this website
is subject to change at any time without notice. (LU)